kylin-dev mailing list archives

From "lk_hadoop"<lk_had...@163.com>
Subject how to delete job OPTIMIZE CHECKPOINT
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2019 01:20:28 GMT
hi,all
   I'm using kylin-2.6.1-cdh57 ,when I use cube planner , it will generate tow jobs one
is : OPTIMIZE CUBE another is : OPTIMIZE CHECKPOINT which depend on job OPTIMIZE CUBE .
   now the first job OPTIMIZE CUBE  was failed , and I want to discard the second job , I
got error :
   java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.kylin.job.execution.CheckpointExecutable cannot
be cast to org.apache.kylin.engine.mr.CubingJob

   so, how can I discard it ?

2019-04-08

lk_hadoop