kylin-dev mailing list archives

From "XiaoHui Zhang" <18125...@bjtu.edu.cn>
Subject Re: Re: development environment
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2019 06:57:20 GMT
Hi

When I check Ambair,everything is healthy and I check the HIVE's logs ,it just shows the following
 WARN information:

Fri Feb 22 06:30:29 UTC 2019 WARN: Establishing SSL connection without server's identity verification
is not recommended. According to MySQL 5.5.45+, 5.6.26+ and 5.7.6+ requirements SSL conn
ection must be established by default if explicit option isn't set. For compliance with existing
applications not using SSL the verifyServerCertificate property is set to 'false'. You need
ither to explicitly disable SSL by setting useSSL=false, or set useSSL=true and provide truststore
for server certificate verification.

在2019-02-22 14:18:24,XiaoHui Zhang<18125292@bjtu.edu.cn>写道: