kylin-dev mailing list archives

From mailpig <alex...@163.com>
Subject Re: Hbase table is always empty when build with spark
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2019 09:18:00 GMT
Sure, hive table is not empty and the output directory of hfile also has
data.

<http://apache-kylin.74782.x6.nabble.com/file/t635/IMG20190225_171051.png>

After set the mapreduce.job.outputformat.class in the job config, load hfile
to hbase is success.
Besides that I found the source code has the above config in the first
commit,
HTable table = new HTable(hbaseConf,
cubeSegment.getStorageLocationIdentifier());
        try {
            HFileOutputFormat2.configureIncrementalLoadMap(job, table);
        } catch (IOException ioe) {
            // this can be ignored.
            logger.debug(ioe.getMessage(), ioe);
        }
But after the commit 76c9c960be542c919301c72b34c7ae5ce6f1ec1c, the above
config is deleted, I don't know why. Please check.

--
Sent from: http://apache-kylin.74782.x6.nabble.com/