kylin-dev mailing list archives

From JiaTao Tao <taojia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: There was no measure column in the fact table after build cube
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2018 02:12:51 GMT
Hi Scott Fan,

1. Kylin only stores aggregated values in cubes, you can try to query
sum(PRICE) and see the results.
2. It's as expected, "COUNT aggregation" means count(*), it does not need a
column.

This link may be helpful:
http://kylin.apache.org/docs/tutorial/create_cube.html

Scott Fan <fandayrockworld@gmail.com> 于2018年11月9日周五 上午5:48写道: