kylin-dev mailing list archives

From sdiptapaul <sdiptap...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache Kylin with PowerBI Direct Query
Date Wed, 02 May 2018 23:15:13 GMT
I can connect PowerBI with ODBC but only import works but I want to use
DirectQuery or Live Connection as I have all big data sets. I have built
custom data connector for PowerBI using ODBC enabling Direct Query option
which connects and load the schema but when actual selecting fields for
reporting that fails to load the data. Question is is that something PowerBI
has to support that Direct Query on ODBC or anything can be made from Kylin?

Any alternative to connect to SQL server from Kylin after cube built so that
I can utilize Direct Query from PowerBI.

Appreciate your time looking into this and any help if you can provide.

Thanks
Sudipta

--
Sent from: http://apache-kylin.74782.x6.nabble.com/