kylin-dev mailing list archives

From ShaoFeng Shi <shaofeng...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Apache Kylin Component Owner Plan
Date Sun, 04 Feb 2018 12:13:40 GMT
Cool, thanks kaisen and others!

I see there are many issues related to the "count distinct" and global
dictionary; The function is across multiple components like job, query,
metadata, web, etc. Top-N is also another case.

So I propose to add independent components called "Measure - Count
Distinct" and "Measure - TopN".

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋