kylin-dev mailing list archives

From Zhixiong Chen <zhixiong.c...@kyligence.io>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Apache Kylin Component Owner Plan
Date Sat, 03 Feb 2018 12:26:55 GMT
+1
I would like to take the ownership in " Web " and " REST Service " part.

Thanks!
Zhixiong  Chen

On 03/02/2018, 8:12 PM, "ShaoFeng Shi" <shaofengshi@apache.org> wrote:

    Thanks guys;

    I have added liyang as one owner of "Metadata", Roger Shi as one owner of
    "Query engine"; How about other committers' preference?

    @Jianhua, would you like take the part of "Security" and "Web"? I see you
    have lots of patch in them.

    @Dong, will you take the ownership of ODBC and JDBC as before?

    @Kaisen, would you like to take over "Storage - HBase" and "Spark engine"?