kylin-dev mailing list archives

From zhang lin <hglcc0...@hotmail.com>
Subject KYLIN-2846 : TableNotFoundException while executing the step: cuboid Data to HFile
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2017 02:59:49 GMT
Hello, Thanks to the Kylin development team, We have used kylin in our production environment
for six months ,the current version is kylin-2.1.

But now, we have got a problem, we need to storage cuboid in user defined namespace not default.

The newest source code kylin-2.3 in github has submitted this changes while the newest official
releases is kylin-2.1. I added the changes according to KYLIN-2846 and added the packed jars
into the war folder in production environment.

kylin-2846:https://github.com/apache/kylin/commit/ffcbdb7f4288fa6011f018163bdce9602415cf10

But when I building the cube I got this error on the step: cuboid Data to HFile

org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TableNotFoundException:ISW:KYLIN_F3KD3ZC1LU

at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HBaseAdmin.getTableDescriptor(HBaseAdmin.java:575)

I checked the HBase namespace ‘isw’ through hbase shell ,the table KYLIN_F3KD3ZC1LU has
been created successfully.

I don’t know how to solve this problem