kylin-dev mailing list archives

From Billy Liu <billy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Kylin.log doesn't exist
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2017 05:11:11 GMT
kylin-server-log4j.properties is used for Kylin process. The
kylin-log4j-tools.properties is only used for CLI command.

"Merger is not successful" do you mean no merge job triggered? or the merge
job run failed? If no errors on the merger job in log, it should have some
running OK log.

The snapshot will be built for each segment. The snapshot is saved into
metadata, not only in memory.