kylin-dev mailing list archives

From ShaoFeng Shi <shaofeng...@apache.org>
Subject Re: data format when building increment cube
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2017 07:22:16 GMT
Run "metastore.sh clean --delete true" will remove finished jobs earlier
than 30 days;

If you want to delete a specific job, you need to get the job uuid, then
run:

"metastore.sh remove /execute/<job_uuid>"

If you want to clean up all jobs, you can run (this is dangerous, you'd
better to take a backup):

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋