kylin-dev mailing list archives

From "enjun.zhu" <727865...@qq.com>
Subject 回复: 回复: about kylin
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2017 07:44:49 GMT
Hi Lee,
    yeah,the error is

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.hive.hcatalog.mapreduce.HCatInputFormat
	at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.loadClass(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1858)
	at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.loadClass(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1701)

I've solved the problem,first vim kylin.sh  and turn to

export HBASE_CLASSPATH_PREFIX=${KYLIN_HOME}/conf:${KYLIN_HOME}/lib/*:${KYLIN_HOME}/tool/*:${KYLIN_HOME}/ext/*:${HBASE_CLASSPATH_PREFIX}

then spell   :${hive_dependency}
but i don't know why it is need do that,,,,my kylin version is 2.0.0,,,,,,,,,,
thanks your help  …。。

发件人: "Li Feng";<li.feng@kyligence.io>;
发送时间: 2017年9月29日(星期五) 下午3:24
收件人: "dev@kylin.apache.org"<dev@kylin.apache.org>;

主题: Re: 回复: about kylin

Hi Enjun,

Thank you for your respect.
This mail list can’t  show screenshots. Can you paste the error logs in $KYLIN_HOME/logs/kylin.log
where you click the sync button?

BR.
Lee.

发件人: "enjun.zhu" <727865942@qq.com>
答复: "dev@kylin.apache.org" <dev@kylin.apache.org>
日期: 2017年9月29日 星期五 15:06
至: dev <dev@kylin.apache.org>
主题: 回复: about kylin

Hi,
    I know it syncstables from Hive,but when i input hive table name,then click button
of Sync,window will tell me error which mean of 'Fail to take action'...........

   thanks, i real support Kylin, it is one of the first chinese project in apache,I want use
it in our company..

  by enjun