kylin-dev mailing list archives

From "柯南" <zzm_b...@qq.com>
Subject A problem about Global Dictionary and cube merge
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2017 12:40:12 GMT
hi,all:
      Because of our yarn and hbase`s version limited,we deploy apache kylin 1.6.0. For the
correct result of 'count(distinct A_col)' across segments, we must use Global Dictionary to
A_col. When the cube contain configuration of 'org.apache.kylin.dict.GlobalDictionaryBuilder',
its segment could not be merged.(AppendTrieDictionary class don`t support getValueBytesFromIdImpl
method and error is below) We will build the cube every day, that means a new hbase table
will be created every day. And the segment could not be merged, that means the hbase tables
could not be cleaned. That`t terrible.Give me some advice?
     Thank you! Looking forward to your reply.