kylin-dev mailing list archives

From 周湘伦 <jayzho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does the dimension table exist in memory all the time?
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2017 02:38:46 GMT
Thank you for your answer. I have some question:
1."The dimensions are kept in memory to fill up the result set." Does this
mean that the dimensions which built in cube in memory,not all dimensions
in memory?
2.So when you send a query request to kylin,if the dimension required for
this query is in memory,kylin will not load the dimension table into memory?