kylin-dev mailing list archives

From 周湘伦 <jayzho...@gmail.com>
Subject Does the dimension table exist in memory all the time?
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2017 07:56:05 GMT
I have some questions about dimension table:
1.I know that when you send a query request to kylin, kylin loads the
dimension table into memory.But i want to know when the query is finished,
will this dimension table be freed from memory?
2.If the dimension tables is not been freed from memory,when there is
another query,will the same dimension table be loaded into memory again?
3.If those dimensions which in dimension table was normal dimensions(not
derived dimension),will the dimension table be loaded into memory?