kylin-dev mailing list archives

From 周湘伦 <jayzho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Overwriting conflict when i load table from hive
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2017 01:51:21 GMT
I'm sorry, my english is not good.
1.
The error log is:
09:33:59.822 [http-bio-7070-exec-4] ERROR
org.apache.kylin.rest.controller.BasicController -
org.apache.kylin.rest.exception.InternalErrorException: Overwriting
conflict /table/DEFAULT.KYLIN_CAL_DT.json, expect old TS 1496820166000, but
it is 1496820707107
        at
org.apache.kylin.rest.controller.TableController.loadHiveTables(TableController.java:117)
~[kylin-server-base-2.0.0.jar:2.0.0]
~[?:1.8.0_131]
        at
~[?:1.8.0_131]
        at
~[?:1.8.0_131]
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:1.8.0_131]

2.
I'm sorry,it was not clear.
I mean after i executed $KYLIN_HOME/bin/sample.sh,some
tables(KYLIN_SALES,KYLIN_CAL_DT...) are loaded into hive.
I also created a table which named test in hive myself.
Then i clicked the button on the web page(http://master:7070/kylin/models)
to load hive table from tree,i selected KYLIN_SALES and KYLIN_CAL_DT, after
i clicked on the sync button, the error which i said above occured.
But when i selected test table ,after i clicked on the sync button, the
page showed successfully.

Thank you.