kylin-dev mailing list archives

From Li Yang <liy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem with building other cube than Sample [Cloudera]
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2017 01:37:05 GMT
Since sample cube worked so I assume the basic Hadoop, Hive, HBase, and
Kylin are all working well.

The build problem after switching to your own data and cube perhaps is
caused by the increased data size. Try build a small piece of data first
and increase the size gradually.

If the build error is within MapReduce, the root cause usually lies in the
YARN logs like Alberto pointed out.

Cheers
Yang