kylin-dev mailing list archives

From wfxxh <948718...@qq.com>
Subject I tried the method to solve ClassNotFoundException:org.apache.hive.hcatalog.mapreduce.HCatInputFormat
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2017 06:37:34 GMT
my env is hadoop2.5.1,hbase1.2.2,hive1.2.1,kylin1.6.0.export
HADOOP_HOMEexport HBASE_HOMEexport HIVE_HOMEexport HCAT_HOMEexport
KYLIN_HOMEwhen I create the sample Cube by the kylin given. it is error and
tell me "Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.hive.hcatalog.mapreduce.HCatInputFormat" . I try to  install hive
to all nodes and set the kylin.property [ kylin.job.mr.lib.dir=my path to
hive lib ] it doesn't work and tell me the same err message.