kylin-dev mailing list archives

From "Dong Li"<lid...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Announce] New Apache Kylin committer Kaisen Kang
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2017 16:42:38 GMT
Welcome Kaisen!

Thanks,
Dong Li

Original Message
Sender:Jian Zhongzhongjian@apache.org
Recipient:devdev@kylin.apache.org
Date:Monday, Jan 9, 2017 23:07
Subject:Re: [Announce] New Apache Kylin committer Kaisen Kang

Welcome! Kaisen On Sat, Jan 7, 2017 at 1:47 PM, Li Yang liyang@apache.org wrote:  Welcome,
Kaisen~~~   Yang   On Wed, Jan 4, 2017 at 3:32 PM, Henry Saputra henry.saputra@gmail.com
wrote:    Congrats!     Welcome, Kaisen.     - Henry     On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 6:40 PM, 康凯森
kangkaisen@qq.com wrote:      I am glad and honored to join the Apache Kylin community and
will keep    contributing to Apache kylin.          Thanks for your help and guidance.
      Wish Apache Kylin better and prosperous.          Thank you very much, Luke and our
community.       ------------------ 原始邮件 ------------------    发件人: "Luke Han";lukehan@apache.org;
   发送时间: 2017年1月3日(星期二) 晚上7:12    收件人: "dev"dev@kylin.apache.org;
"user"user@kylin.apache.org;  "Apache    Kylin PMC"private@kylin.apache.org;       主题:
[Announce] New Apache Kylin committer Kaisen Kang             On behalf of the Apache Kylin
PMC, I am very pleased to announce    that Kaisen Kang has accepted the PMC's invitation to
become a    committer on the project.       We appreciate all of Kaisen's generous contributions
about many bug    fixes, patches, helped many users. We are so glad to have him to be    our
new committer and looking forward to his continued involvement.       Congratulations and
Welcome, Kaisen!