kylin-dev mailing list archives

From Alberto Ramón <a.ramonporto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Create Aggr Func(SUM,MIN,MAX) For Every Measure
Date Sun, 18 Dec 2016 15:27:17 GMT
yes, Nowadays, I'm doing  a performance testing creating a lot of cubes,
changing configuration of dimensions to evaluate their impact on building
time  and size of cube

I'm bored of Create Cube Wizard  :(, a lot of clicks  !!

Some small changes:

* Default names of columns. I think this will be a new feature in 1.6.1  ??
* Add Normal and Derived Dim, can be faster if see all available columns
and tables in the main windows (Similar to add Joint Dim)
* Add Measures UI is very heavy ...  Default names? add all measures of the
one column at same time (no measure by measure)
.... Other people will have a lot of better ideas, I'm sure !!

Did I dream that you will load / save the Create Cube configuration wizard
to a file using UI ? now I can't find JIRA.
Will be great save & load configuration of unfinished cubes