kylin-dev mailing list archives

From "移动苏州研发中心-陈雷雷" <775620...@qq.com>
Subject default.kylin_intermediate not found NoSuchObjectException
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2016 01:28:40 GMT
Hi all:

     My env is Cloudera Express 5.8.1, apache-kylin-1.5.4.1-cdh5.7-bin.tar.gz.
      I created the sample cube with bin/sample.sh. And when I built the sample cube, in step
3, an execption occured which is java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException: NoSuchObjectException(message:default.kylin_intermediate_kylin_sale*
table not found). And the detailed information is in the attachment.
     I have searched the archive of the mailing list, and  found out property hive.metastore.uris
should be set , but I already  set it  before. And the intermdeiate table is in hive,  while
I check it using hive command.
    Can anyone give me a pointer where I should configure to solve the problem.
Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/mixed (inline, 8-Bit, 0 bytes)
View raw message