kylin-dev mailing list archives

From suresh m <suresh.m8...@gmail.com>
Subject Is kylin not support Hive ORC tables with ACID properties.
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2016 10:22:55 GMT
Hi Facing an issue where i can able to build cube with text format but
unable to building cube with ORC tables.

Let me know kylin having any issues with ORC format.?

 Hive having limitation that Text format tables not having possibility to
enabling ACID properties since text format not supporting ACID. But for me
ACID properties is important to handle my data, this i can do with ORC but
kylin throwing errors with ORC format.

Regards,
Suresh