kylin-dev mailing list archives

From "2376579413" <2376579...@qq.com>
Subject 答复: Welcome new Apache Kylin committer: Billy Liu
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2016 02:52:18 GMT
Congratulations, Billy!

Chris Zhao

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Billy(Yiming) Liu [mailto:liuyiming.vip@gmail.com]
发送时间: Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:06 AM
收件人: dev
主题: Re: Welcome new Apache Kylin committer: Billy Liu

Thanks Luke for the invitation, and thanks the trust from PMC and all
community.

The first time I met Kylin was 2015. At that time I tried to build up a DMP
system based on Kylin.

One year passed since then, I participate in the community, try to figure
out how Kylin works, learn from real experts, and meet many good friends.
Has so much fun here. I'm pleased, honored and humbled to accept the
invitation and to be a part of Kylin community.

Thank you, Luke and our community.

--
With Warm regards

Yiming Liu (刘一鸣)