kylin-dev mailing list archives

From ShaoFeng Shi <shaofeng...@apache.org>
Subject Re: NoSuchMethodError HTableDescriptor.addFamily() when trying to deploy apache-kylin-1.5.4.1-cdh5.7 on CDH 5.8
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2016 10:55:41 GMT
I checked for CDH 5.8.2, the API is compitable, Kylin doesn't need code
change; You can build a new binary package by your own in the following
steps:

1) clone the latest released tag 'kylin-1.5.4.1-cdh5.7'
2) edit the main pom.xml, change all the versions which contains "cdh5.7.0"
to ''cdh5.8.2";
3) run build/script/package.sh to generate a new package.

If the problem persists, it is very likely there is old HBase client jar
still on your machine. Run "hbase classpath" and then check the output
carefully.

:

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋