kylin-dev mailing list archives

From Alberto Ramón <a.ramonporto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to pull data from Kylin Cube ( learn_kylin cube ) to Excel or Power BI for Visualization and some dimensions are not showing up.
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2016 20:41:24 GMT
jeje

Yes, The new version of Microsoft Power BI is not working with Kylin
See this
 video <https://youtu.be/v9of5N3TcTw>
mailLIst (you can see ScreenShoots)
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/kylin-user/201609.mbox/%3CCAEcyM16%3Dd9%2Bdc5equz8pFUowEQg3ntsPm0_Goe%3DoBBTLKtQg%3DQ%40mail.gmail.com%3E>

After 3 days testing and view logs, ... I cant solved it

I discoverd this: