kylin-dev mailing list archives

From Luke Han <luke...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Do not order columns for Auto Generate Dimensions in Cube Design
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2016 07:40:51 GMT
I think the designer should keep original order when create "data model"
And allow user to re-order in a data model.

When create a cube, it should also keep the same order from data model.

User could adjust the order after created dimensions and metrics later

How about this?

Thanks.

Best Regards!

Luke Han