kylin-dev mailing list archives

From "曾经" <1032195...@qq.com>
Subject Re: A problem,maybe a bug, when querying in kylin using not in
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2016 03:40:35 GMT
In the case you give lstg_format_name does not contain null, I tested in my cube, and it's
also OK.
While, when I execute the following sql, where "a" is not a member of "KYLIN_TV_DIM_AREA"."TV_AREA_NAME",
the "TV_AREA_NAME" of "默认地区" will still appear in the result set. I think this is
also a related problem in the bug.
The sql is :
SELECT "KYLIN_TV_DIM_AREA"."TV_AREA_NAME" AS "TV_AREA_NAME",
       SUM("KYLIN_VIEW_TVAD_SUMMARY"."INCOME") AS "sum_INCOME_ok",
       SUM(1) AS "sum_Number_of_Records_ok",
       SUM("KYLIN_VIEW_TVAD_SUMMARY"."VV") AS "sum_VV_ok"
  FROM "BD_WAREHOUSE"."KYLIN_VIEW_TVAD_SUMMARY" "KYLIN_VIEW_TVAD_SUMMARY"
  LEFT JOIN "BD_WAREHOUSE"."KYLIN_TV_DIM_AREA" "KYLIN_TV_DIM_AREA"
    ON ("KYLIN_VIEW_TVAD_SUMMARY"."AREA" = "KYLIN_TV_DIM_AREA"."TV_AREA_ID")
 WHERE (("KYLIN_TV_DIM_AREA"."TV_AREA_NAME" not IN ('美剧', 'a', '默认地区')))
 GROUP BY "KYLIN_TV_DIM_AREA"."TV_AREA_NAME";

发件人: "Li Yang";<liyang@apache.org>;
发送时间: 2016年1月7日(星期四) 中午11:28
收件人: "dev"<dev@kylin.apache.org>;

主题: Re: A problem,maybe a bug, when querying in kylin using not in

Confirm this is a bug. Not sure of the root cause, but I can reproduce on
2.x and 1.x branch though they yield different exceptions.

Open a JIRA for further investigation.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-1294

Meanwhile worth note that this test query did pass with no problem, giving
('FP-GTC', 'ABIN') are valid values and lstg_format_name does not contain
null.

select lstg_format_name, sum(price) as GMV
 from test_kylin_fact
 where lstg_format_name not in ('FP-GTC', 'ABIN')
 group by lstg_format_name