kylin-dev mailing list archives

From dong wang <eloquentb...@gmail.com>
Subject can we support adding mapping cube columns to hive table columns
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2016 08:13:03 GMT
sometimes, we have to change column names of the source hive table AFTER
the cube is built successfully, actually, in most cases, we may just change
the column name without changing the column type, but now, we have to
refresh the cube again when we change the column name of the source hive
table and sync the hive table to kylin meta. in common sense, we want that
the cube data may be avoid being calculated again since just changing the
column name.