kylin-dev mailing list archives

From 胡志华(万里通科技及数据中心商务智能团队数据分析组) <HUZHIHUA...@pingan.com.cn>
Subject 答复: How to delete a project and restart
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2016 06:33:47 GMT
Ok, Can you see the snapshots?

发件人: 胡志华(万里通科技及数据中心商务智能团队数据分析组)
发送时间: 2016年1月21日 11:52
收件人: dev@kylin.apache.org
主题: How to delete a project and restart

Hi,all

       I want to delete one project ,but kylin stopped me
[cid:image004.jpg@01D15458.B97E9170]

I don’t know what this mean. So I guess I must discard the job first

[cid:image005.jpg@01D15458.B97E9170]

So two question:

1.     How can I delete a project?

2.     How can I remove a project form kylin_metadata ,and won’t influent other project?

Thank you all.

**************************************
胡志华 [说明: 说明: cid:image001.png@01CDAD3C.F2D26490]
万里通支持中心大数据团队数据分析组
*:021-20667416/18019788229
*:上海徐汇区凯滨路166号平安大厦B座9楼
**************************************

********************************************************************************************************************************
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received
this email in error or are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender
and delete this message from your computer. Any use, distribution, or copying of this email
other than by the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. All messages sent to and from
us may be monitored to ensure compliance with internal policies and to protect our business.

Emails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted,
amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by email is
taken to accept these risks.

收发邮件者请注意:
本邮件含保密信息,若误收本邮件,请务必通知发送人并直接删去,不得使用、传播或复制本邮件。
进出邮件均受到本公司合规监控。邮件可能发生被截留、被修改、丢失、被破坏或包含计算机病毒等不安全情况。