kylin-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Luke Han <luke...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: For help: Error:a null string
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2015 15:28:13 GMT
Please try to describe your issue with more meaningful words,
I have totally no idea about your question just with one exception message.


Thanks.


Best Regards!
---------------------

Luke Han

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 11:11 AM, 杨海乐 <yanghaile@letv.com> wrote:

> [pool-5-thread-10]:[2015-11-03
> 11:06:19,379][DEBUG][org.apache.kylin.job.hadoop.AbstractHadoopJob.addInputDirs(AbstractHadoopJob.java:204)]
> - Add inpu
> t
> hdfs://kylin-hadoop/kylin/kylin_metadata/kylin-b60586a8-d38f-421a-aec8-598b839716e0/kylin_sales_cube/cuboid/0d_cuboid
> [pool-5-thread-10]:[2015-11-03
> 11:06:19,379][DEBUG][org.apache.kylin.job.hadoop.AbstractHadoopJob.addInputDirs(AbstractHadoopJob.java:204)]
> - Add inpu
> t
> hdfs://kylin-hadoop/kylin/kylin_metadata/kylin-b60586a8-d38f-421a-aec8-598b839716e0/kylin_sales_cube/cuboid/1d_cuboid
> [pool-5-thread-10]:[2015-11-03
> 11:06:19,380][DEBUG][org.apache.kylin.job.hadoop.AbstractHadoopJob.addInputDirs(AbstractHadoopJob.java:204)]
> - Add inpu
> t
> hdfs://kylin-hadoop/kylin/kylin_metadata/kylin-b60586a8-d38f-421a-aec8-598b839716e0/kylin_sales_cube/cuboid/2d_cuboid
> [pool-5-thread-10]:[2015-11-03
> 11:06:19,380][DEBUG][org.apache.kylin.job.hadoop.AbstractHadoopJob.addInputDirs(AbstractHadoopJob.java:204)]
> - Add inpu
> t
> hdfs://kylin-hadoop/kylin/kylin_metadata/kylin-b60586a8-d38f-421a-aec8-598b839716e0/kylin_sales_cube/cuboid/3d_cuboid
> [pool-5-thread-10]:[2015-11-03
> 11:06:19,380][DEBUG][org.apache.kylin.job.hadoop.AbstractHadoopJob.addInputDirs(AbstractHadoopJob.java:204)]
> - Add inpu
> t
> hdfs://kylin-hadoop/kylin/kylin_metadata/kylin-b60586a8-d38f-421a-aec8-598b839716e0/kylin_sales_cube/cuboid/4d_cuboid
> [pool-5-thread-10]:[2015-11-03
> 11:06:19,380][DEBUG][org.apache.kylin.job.hadoop.AbstractHadoopJob.addInputDirs(AbstractHadoopJob.java:204)]
> - Add inpu
> t
> hdfs://kylin-hadoop/kylin/kylin_metadata/kylin-b60586a8-d38f-421a-aec8-598b839716e0/kylin_sales_cube/cuboid/5d_cuboid
> [pool-5-thread-10]:[2015-11-03
> 11:06:19,380][DEBUG][org.apache.kylin.job.hadoop.AbstractHadoopJob.addInputDirs(AbstractHadoopJob.java:204)]
> - Add inpu
> t
> hdfs://kylin-hadoop/kylin/kylin_metadata/kylin-b60586a8-d38f-421a-aec8-598b839716e0/kylin_sales_cube/cuboid/6d_cuboid
> [pool-5-thread-10]:[2015-11-03
> 11:06:19,380][DEBUG][org.apache.kylin.job.hadoop.AbstractHadoopJob.addInputDirs(AbstractHadoopJob.java:204)]
> - Add inpu
> t
> hdfs://kylin-hadoop/kylin/kylin_metadata/kylin-b60586a8-d38f-421a-aec8-598b839716e0/kylin_sales_cube/cuboid/base_cuboid
> [pool-5-thread-10]:[2015-11-03
> 11:06:19,418][INFO][org.apache.kylin.job.hadoop.AbstractHadoopJob.attachKylinPropsAndMetadata(AbstractHadoopJob.java:24
> 0)] - HDFS meta dir is:
> file:///usr/local/./kylin/bin/../tomcat/temp/kylin_job_meta5494911400053756631/meta
> [pool-5-thread-10]:[2015-11-03
> 11:06:19,421][ERROR][org.apache.kylin.job.hadoop.cube.CubeHFileJob.run(CubeHFileJob.java:95)]
> - error in CubeHFileJob
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Can not create a Path from a null
> string
>         at org.apache.hadoop.fs.Path.checkPathArg(Path.java:123)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.fs.Path.<init>(Path.java:135)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.fs.Path.<init>(Path.java:89)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.HFileOutputFormat2.configurePartitioner(HFileOutputFormat2.java:615)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.HFileOutputFormat2.configureIncrementalLoad(HFileOutputFormat2.java:464)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.HFileOutputFormat.configureIncrementalLoad(HFileOutputFormat.java:88)
>         at
> org.apache.kylin.job.hadoop.cube.CubeHFileJob.run(CubeHFileJob.java:86)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.util.ToolRunner.run(ToolRunner.java:70)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.util.ToolRunner.run(ToolRunner.java:84)
>         at
> org.apache.kylin.job.common.MapReduceExecutable.doWork(MapReduceExecutable.java:113)
>         at
> org.apache.kylin.job.execution.AbstractExecutable.execute(AbstractExecutable.java:107)
>         at
> org.apache.kylin.job.execution.DefaultChainedExecutable.doWork(DefaultChainedExecutable.java:51)
>         at
> org.apache.kylin.job.execution.AbstractExecutable.execute(AbstractExecutable.java:107)
>         at
> org.apache.kylin.job.impl.threadpool.DefaultScheduler$JobRunner.run(DefaultScheduler.java:130)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> [pool-5-thread-10]:[2015-11-03
> 11:06:19,421][INFO][org.apache.kylin.job.hadoop.AbstractHadoopJob.cleanupTempConfFile(AbstractHadoopJob.java:247)]
> - te
> mpMetaFileString is :
> file:///usr/local/./kylin/bin/../tomcat/temp/kylin_job_meta5494911400053756631/meta
> [pool-5-thread-10]:[2015-11-03
> 11:06:19,424][ERROR][org.apache.kylin.job.common.MapReduceExecutable.doWork(MapReduceExecutable.java:116)]
> - error exec
> ute MapReduceExecutable{id=b60586a8-d38f-421a-aec8-598b839716e0-13,
> name=Convert Cuboid Data to HFile, state=RUNNING}
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Can not create a Path from a null
> string
>         at org.apache.hadoop.fs.Path.checkPathArg(Path.java:123)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.fs.Path.<init>(Path.java:135)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.fs.Path.<init>(Path.java:89)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.HFileOutputFormat2.configurePartitioner(HFileOutputFormat2.java:615)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.HFileOutputFormat2.configureIncrementalLoad(HFileOutputFormat2.java:464)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.HFileOutputFormat.configureIncrementalLoad(HFileOutputFormat.java:88)
>         at
> org.apache.kylin.job.hadoop.cube.CubeHFileJob.run(CubeHFileJob.java:86)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.util.ToolRunner.run(ToolRunner.java:70)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.util.ToolRunner.run(ToolRunner.java:84)
>         at
> org.apache.kylin.job.common.MapReduceExecutable.doWork(MapReduceExecutable.java:113)
>         at
> org.apache.kylin.job.execution.AbstractExecutable.execute(AbstractExecutable.java:107)
>         at
> org.apache.kylin.job.execution.DefaultChainedExecutable.doWork(DefaultChainedExecutable.java:51)
>         at
> org.apache.kylin.job.execution.AbstractExecutable.execute(AbstractExecutable.java:107)
>         at
> org.apache.kylin.job.impl.threadpool.DefaultScheduler$JobRunner.run(DefaultScheduler.java:130)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message