kylin-dev mailing list archives

From Luke Han <luke...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot find rowkey column XXX in cube CubeDesc [name=TEST]
Date Sun, 01 Nov 2015 05:37:48 GMT
Please try with HBase 0.98 first for real case or evaluation.

The Kylin-HBase 1.x is designed to support HBase 1.x but with lack of
testing yet.

We are trying to bring more efforts on this branch but please take your own
risk if you are trying to run Kylin with HBase 1.x

And, please report more detail logs, issues even screenshot to Kylin JIRA
which will help a lot for entire community to fix such bugs.

Hopefully we could iron this in coming one or two weeks.

Thanks.

Best Regards!

Luke Han