kylin-dev mailing list archives

From Luke Han <luke...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release apache-kylin-1.1.1-incubating (release candidate 1)
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2015 01:09:31 GMT
Thanks Julian, just refined the comments there as below:

Google fonts have been excluded from the source code, pom and also cleaned
up files,
main commit is here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-kylin/commit/a2fa3e8e93765bf3db39f5da935aca3a588789f1

and will keep license file's content as current one, once merge to other
branch especially for 1.x-staging (main dev branch) will remove section
about Google and Adobe fonts which added previous.

v1.1.1 already rolled out for vote now.

Will close this ticket once vote pass in IPMC.

Thanks.

Best Regards!

Luke Han