kylin-dev mailing list archives

From Luke Han <luke...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] about cluster management
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2015 15:14:18 GMT
Would like to echo Yang's comments to keep dependency as minimal as
possible.
A self-contain one will let people easy to setup and manage Kylin instance
as essential.

And then we could extend a little bit to support other cluster management
frameworks,
the key is how we could design the architecture to more plug-able way:)

Thanks.

Best Regards!

Luke Han