kylin-dev mailing list archives

From KylinPOC <santoshskulkarn...@gmail.com>
Subject Kylin sync Hive table gives error
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2015 19:31:04 GMT
Hi Kylin Team,

I created a new project and want to load Hive table metadata in Kylin. The
table exists in Hive (default database). But, 'Sync Hive table' gives an
error: NoSuchObjectException(message:table not found).

Earlier, in my previous post, faced the issue where Kylin did not create
Hive tables. I followed the installation guide from Kylin website for Hadoop
install without distro. Is there any setting/configuration that needs to be
changed for this to work? Appreciate your inputs.