kylin-dev mailing list archives

From "190184501" <190184...@qq.com>
Subject Re: build kylin with a sample Cube error for help
Date Mon, 18 May 2015 06:48:45 GMT
hi,i use apache hive0.14, and i donnot install hcatalog ,  hcatalog is integrate in hive
since hive0.11

and i use apahce hive0.14 so i think hcatalog is installed already .
 and the hcatalog jar  location is:
apache-hive-0.14.0-bin\hcatalog\share\hcatalog\hive-hcatalog-core-0.14.0.jar ,so i think hcatalog
version is 0.14

here is my question :
1 if i use apache environmen  eg: apache hive0.14,  not  hotonworks ,  not cloudera,
  shoule i do something more configure with hcatalog??

2 how do i know the version of Hcatalo?