kylin-dev mailing list archives

From "Adunuthula, Seshu" <sadunuth...@ebay.com>
Subject Re: Kylin roadmap
Date Fri, 29 May 2015 12:21:51 GMT
> 1. Kylin is always going to be a open source project or do we have a plan
to make it commercialize in due course.

To add to what Luke has mentioned, Kylin will always remain an open source
project through Apache. If enough momentum is built around Kylin one of
the Hadoop Distro┬╣s (Hortonworks, Cloudera, MapR) could start providing
support for this, but I do not believe we are there yet.

Until then this DL dev@kylin.incubator.apache.org is the main avenue for
support.

Regards
Seshu Adunuthula