kylin-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Modrian with Kylin
Date Fri, 22 May 2015 15:42:25 GMT
There are significant API changes between Calcite 0.9 and 1.0. Read the 1.0
release notes
https://github.com/apache/incubator-calcite/blob/branch-1.3/doc/history.md#100-incubating--2015-01-31,
and use the API mapping
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12681620/mapping.txt if
you need to. Consider upgrading to 0.9.2 (the last release with the old
API) and getting that working before moving to the renamed API.

I've logged https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-780 to track this.