kylin-dev mailing list archives

From 周千昊 <qhz...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: Custom Measures
Date Mon, 25 May 2015 07:12:32 GMT
Hi, Kumar
    can you give us some examples of your custom function?

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: vipin kumar <vipinkumar.work@gmail.com>
Date: 2015年5月24日周日 下午11:23
Subject: Custom Measures
To: <kylin-olap@googlegroups.com>

Hi All,

Measures are hard coded in Kylin I want to create custom measures ,my idea
is to move check on measures to properties where custom measures can be
defined ,
or is there any other way ,because we  have lot of custom function in hive.

Vipin Kumar

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/kylin-olap/762a77ce-168a-4faf-bcdf-1f33c04d46fa%40googlegroups.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/kylin-olap/762a77ce-168a-4faf-bcdf-1f33c04d46fa%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.