kylin-dev mailing list archives

From 周千昊 <qhz...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: Improve Kylin cube building performance
Date Fri, 22 May 2015 07:20:04 GMT
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Gaurav Nigam <ngaurav2008@gmail.com>
Date: 2015年5月19日周二 上午10:30
Subject: Improve Kylin cube building performance
To: <kylin-olap@googlegroups.com>

I'm running KYLIN on  3 nodes CDH 5.4.0 cluster. I built a cube which has 3
hierarchical dimension, 1 normal and 4 measure. The time taken to build
this cube was 17 minutes on a data which only has 1000 records.

Are there any pointers that can help me improve the cube building
performance irrespective of cluster size? I couldn't found any discussion
related to it.

Thanks
Gaurav Nigam