kylin-dev mailing list archives

From "250635732@qq.com" <250635...@qq.com>
Subject Re: Re: Modrian with Kylin
Date Fri, 22 May 2015 01:00:19 GMT
Hi,
Agreed. We are considering some features in more latest version of calcite. If kylin make

an intent upgrade, that would be helpful.

Best regards,
Sun.

250635732@qq.com

From: Julian Hyde
Date: 2015-05-22 00:48
To: dev
Subject: Re: Modrian with Kylin
It seems that Mondrian is trying to access a string column as if it were a
long. Maybe you declared the column of the wrong type in your Mondrian
schema file? Or maybe Kylin is not reporting the type accurately.

The JDBC driver code that is failing to convert (
*net.hydromatic.optiq.runtime.AbstractCursor*) is in Optiq, now called
Calcite. Later versions of Calcite are more permissive about conversions so
if Kylin upgraded to a more recent version of Calcite that would probably
improve things.