kylin-dev mailing list archives

From Parkavi Nandagopal <parkavi...@hcl.com>
Subject RE: Partial Cube in Kylin
Date Mon, 11 May 2015 06:40:28 GMT
I mistakenly sent the below mail today with wrong data.
So, can you please delete that mail from thread immediately.

Thanks,
Parkavi.

From: Parkavi Nandagopal
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2015 9:34 AM
To: 'dev@kylin.incubator.apache.org'
Subject: Partial Cube in Kylin

Please explain how to create cube for the below scenario:

fact table:

LOT

Wafer

X-axis

Y-axis

Test

Program

Parameter

Value

L1

10

2

3

Tt1

Tp1

Pm1

23.2

L1

10

2

3

Tt1

Tp1

Pm2

56.2

L1

10

2

3

Tt1

Tp2

Pm1

12.7

L1

10

2

4

Tt2

Tp1

Pm2

22.3

L2

10

3

1

Tt1

Tp3

Pm3

11.6

L2

11

3

1

Tt2

Tp1

Pm4

12.3

I want like below combination:

lot, wafer, x-axis, y-axis,     test +Program +Parameter = value
lot, wafer, x-axis, y-axis,     test +Program = value
lot, wafer, x-axis, y-axis,     Program +Parameter = value
lot, wafer, x-axis, y-axis,     test +Parameter = value
lot, wafer, x-axis, y-axis,     test = value
lot, wafer, x-axis, y-axis,     Program = value
lot, wafer, x-axis, y-axis,     Parameter = value

I tried with hierarchy dimension with lot, wafer, x-axis, y-axis, test, program, parameter.
It is creating with 7 dimensional cube, but I need only 3 dimension with test +Program +Parameter.

If I didn't select lot, wafer, x-axis, y-axis when I creating dimension, then I can't able
to query lot, wafer details in query engine.
Kylin 0.7.1 is HOLAP?
i.e data which is not in cube will redirect it to hive table?

Thanks,
Parkavi.

::DISCLAIMER::

recipient(s) only.
E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted,
lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission. The e
mail and its contents
or HCL or its affiliates.
Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and may
not necessarily reflect the
views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying,
disclosure, modification,
distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of authorized
representative of
HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and
notify the sender immediately.