kylin-dev mailing list archives

From "Shi, Shaofeng" <shao...@ebay.com>
Subject Re: errors about the kylin's restful API of building a cube
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2015 07:28:56 GMT
Hi Dong, If this is the first time you build on this cube, the startTime
should be = the ³Start date² of your cube definition (in GMT0); If it is
not the first time build, the startTime should be same as the endTime of
your last build. There should be no time gap between cube builds,
otherwise Kylin will report such error.