kylin-dev mailing list archives

From ワンレイ(ケビンKevin) <wang....@simplex-cn.co.jp>
Subject Re: Failed at launching embedded tomcat server
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2015 09:33:38 GMT
Hi Qianhao,

You are right indeed. The exception is gone now.

But there appear some other errors/warnings as listed below:

[main]:[2015-03-18
17:42:57,787][ERROR][org.apache.hadoop.util.Shell.getWinUtilsPath(Shell.java:373)]
- Failed to locate the winutils binary in the hadoop binary path
[localhost-startStop-1]:[2015-03-18
17:43:15,517][WARN][org.apache.hadoop.util.NativeCodeLoader.<clinit>(NativeCodeLoader.java:62)]
- Unable to load native-hadoop library for your platform... using
builtin-java classes where applicable
[localhost-startStop-1]:[2015-03-18
17:43:16,690][WARN][org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.shortcircuit.DomainSocketFactory.<init>(DomainSocketFactory.java:116)]
- The short-circuit local reads feature cannot be used because UNIX Domain
sockets are not available on Windows.
then keep throwing this:
Wed Mar 18 18:08:38 JST 2015,
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.RpcRetryingCaller@86ca372,
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RemoteWithExtrasException(java.io.IOException):
java.io.IOException: Table Namespace Manager not ready yet, try again later

So I guess Kylin does not support Windows. I also tried the pre-built
binary package, in which also I only found Unix shell scripts. I am
hesitating to install Cygwin, so will try to install inside the sandbox.

Many thanks
Kevin