kylin-dev mailing list archives

From Li Yang <liy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: error when merging the cube
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2015 02:38:13 GMT
Hi Dong, id 3652427 is illegal. After my fix, the biggest date is
9999-12-31. Hope your analysis won't go beyond that point of time. :-)

For your merge problem, you still need to dig why your data generate the
illegal ID. You can look at DateStrDictionaryTest.java for details of
what's supported and what's not.

Once data is fixed, refresh impacted segment so dictionary is refreshed to
correct state, then merge will be able to work.

Cheers
Yang