kylin-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jul...@hydromatic.net>
Subject Re: curious about the kylin github website
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2015 20:35:34 GMT
How do people feel about pull requests and the github mode of development? I agree with Ted
that regular contributors should become committers, but for others, or even for committers
who are not ready to commit to trunk, github forks and pull requests are a good way of working
in public and getting feedback early. Anyone who wants to contribute to kylin could easily
create a github account.

Julian