kylin-dev mailing list archives

From "Adunuthula, Seshu" <sadunuth...@ebay.com>
Subject Re: Setting up Agile Processes for Kylin
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2015 14:11:44 GMT
Awesome.

Here is what I would like to see as reports sent out to the dev list. This
will improve visibility into the velocity and direction of execution. I
would like Ted/Henry to give us guidance into the prioritization of the
JIRA Issues.

- JIRA Issues Backlog: once every sprint one week before the sprint start.
- Sprint Planning Report on the day of the sprint start. List of JIRA
Issues being worked in the sprint.
- Sprint Review Google Hangout. The final day of the Sprint a Google
hangout with the Sprint execution report and Demos.

PO and Scrum Master identified. I am guessing you are the default PO,
Determine if you want to play the role of SM also? In general I have seen
that playing both roles PO/SM will fail as the project scales.

Regards
Seshu Adunuthula