kylin-dev mailing list archives

From jason zhong <hellowode...@gmail.com>
Subject support user consume kylin api in their own javascript
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 06:50:36 GMT
Kylin security authorization use basic access authorization .

to support user consume kylin api in their own javascript.we need to solve
cross domain problem,and require basic authorization in http headers.

I add cors filter in our project to support cross domain.

for more detail about the cors filter solution ,see here
  http://software.dzhuvinov.com/cors-filter-installation.html

Here is a wiki to guide user use query API with authorization info

https://github.com/KylinOLAP/Kylin/wiki/How-to-consume-kylin-api-in-your-own-javascript