kylin-dev mailing list archives

From Luke Han <luke...@apache.org>
Subject Kylin release plan - h1 2015
Date Sun, 11 Jan 2015 14:52:31 GMT
After open sourced, there are a lot conversion with customers, partners and
also received many feedback from external, community and others. Combine
all information we have and considering our bandwidth so far, we drafted
this release plan as below:

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/nh90bniy7szyvta/AACuv2O3pO1Fog6RwQFfr6YIa

Here are summary:

   - v1.0 (MOLAP), current version to be released with more stable and bug
   fixed. So far there's no majority issue. Target release date: 2015-01-15
   - v1.1, release via Apache process, target release date: 2015-01-31
   - v1.x, bug fix and enhance, soon be merged to HOLAP
   - v2.0 (HOLAP), introduced InvertedIndex, since there are totally
   different design and concept, we name this release as 2.0, target release
   date: 2015-03-31
   - v2.3, Capacity management and Automation
   - v2.5 (Streaming Cube Builder), introduce Streaming Cube Builder
   capability in this release
   - v2.x, Spark & SparkSQL support, target release date: 2015-06-30

Please let's know if there any problem and reply here to discuss.

Thank you very much

Luke