kylin-dev mailing list archives

From Luke Han <luke...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Kylin release plan - h1 2015
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2015 14:05:16 GMT
Hi Seshu,

The pic just illustrated source code release for coming plan.

Features of v1.0 are same as our internal deployment so far, the way we
want to us v1.0 and v2.0 is to make different between MOLAP (current
generation) and HOLAP (Next Generation which is under developing now).
Also, we want to mark current code base as v1.0 since the team think it’s
stable so far. I agree there are many stuff we have to do as your
suggestion, but those could bring into further release in v1.x.

According our conversation, v1/2/3 are not better candidates for version
number, then I would like to name them to be 0.6.x (MOLAP), 0.7.x(HOLAP)
and release v1.0 when we have a release good enough.

Would like to have our mentors' idea and guide about this also.

Thanks.