kylin-dev mailing list archives

From Luke Han <luke...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Setting up Agile Processes for Kylin
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2015 13:45:17 GMT
Hi Seshu,
    We have such meeting internally but it should to extend for open source
parts. Google Hangout is good idea since we now have global community. It
will not easy to have everyone together each time since we have different
timezone, but will be good for all available members to join if possbile.
Since all issues/features already migrated in JIRA, we will leverage JIRA
features to manage backlog/release and planning.
    Let me try to call a Hangout meeting in later of Jan to practice.

    I'm PO but not scrum master, actually we are not running official Scrum
process. But I totally agree with you PO/SM shouldn't be same one, there
are too many bad references already:-)

    Thanks.

Luke