kylin-dev mailing list archives

From Luke Han <luke...@apache.org>
Subject Kylin Github Issues migrated to Apache JIRA
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2015 16:39:39 GMT
Hi all,
      I'm glad to let you know all Kylin's Github Issues, Pull Requests and
others already be migrated to Apache JIRA, please refer to :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN
      Since there's network issue on my laptop, I have to deleted some old
imported and start again. Do not surprise  there are some "numbers" are
missing:)

      Really apperceived for great help from Julian Hyde and Robert
Metzger, especially for Robert's code which helped a lot to migrate them.
      Please fire ticket in JIRA from now, do not open any in github issues
again.

      Next week, we will migrate source code...

      Any problem, please feel free to update here.
      Thank you very much..

Luke